We value community
- Asset Management for local governments is a critical resource knowledge tool to keep the communities in which they service living the lives they are accustomed to from an infrastructure support basis.
- Service utilities, transport infrastructure including government, rail and bus lines, utilities, transport, ports, parks, pools, libraries, car parks, buildings and factories, mining, storm water, IT platforms and so much more all require rigid asset performance assessment.
- Essentially, there are three key goals to achieve for Councils:
- Keeping the infrastructure in as good or better condition than it is now.
- Develop and implement a logical capital improvement plan.
- Contain the costs of planning, building, operating, and maintaining public facilities so more can be done from the same funding source.
- With such a diverse range of assets to manage, AssetFinda provides a tailored government system that can encapsulate all asset classes broken down into specific business unit needs to plan for the present and predict future demands - also with the capacity to merge multiple information and data units for a holistic ‘all of council’ review.